Thread: Download Conflicker Scanner ?

Download Conflicker Scanner ?

Hello , I recently Heard a lot of Conflicker or Conficker Virus And that it may Damage our computers Seriously , But Can You Tell me How can I findout if this Virus is Residing in my pc is there and Removal Tool or Scanner Software that Can Scan this Conficker Virus and cleaned my Pc thanks In Advance For Your Suggestion

Re: Download Conflicker Scanner ?

There’s been a lot of talk about how Conficker is going to create havoc on April 1. Conficker, formally named W32/Conficker.worm, began infecting systems at the end of 2008 by exploiting a vulnerability in Microsoft Windows. Since then McAfee has seen two more variants of this worm and many binaries – files ready to load into memory and execute – that carry the worm’s malicious payload. Conficker.C is the latest variant. Its “call-home protocol” will change on Wednesday, April 1, and may entail an update with some as-yet unknown functionality.

McAfee already offers protection from the Conficker worm in its endpoint and network products, and Microsoft has issued a security patch for the vulnerability that the Conficker family has used to propagate. Yet many computer users continue to worry about infection. The information below will help you understand more about the worm, the steps you can take to clean an infected system, and measures to prevent reinfection.

You can Download McAfee Conficker Detection Tool From this Link

Re: Download Conflicker Scanner ?

Hello, I Was Also Confused whether this virus is called as conflicker or conficker but in the end it does not matter what matter by anyway it will infect your pc . for this You can use the Official Microsoft malicious Virus Removal tools To Solve your problem http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

ps: By the way the Correct name for this Virus is Conficker not conflicker