Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Wireless remote to control computer

Networking & Security

Old 07-04-2009

Wireless remote to control computer

I am with the idea of creating my own multimedia server. I imagine a small networked hung up behind a flat screen, inclined downward from a corner. I want to invest in a wireless remote where I can walk around the room and control the cursor with the remote and change the numbers, open the movie, like the Media. Is there anyone who can recommend both a remote and a receiver?

Old 07-04-2009

Re: Wireless remote to control computer

Just a thought, I believe that you get the best experience by buying an iPod Touch and do something VLC-interfacing?
If you just want to control the cursor on your flat screen, then a Logitech air mouse can be another solution.
Old 07-04-2009

Re: Wireless remote to control computer

If you have a Sony Ericsson mobile phone, most models have a Bluetooth remote control function.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,