I have a field Active Dir. “DLF” which turns on a waiter SMB 2003.
- > the hostname of the waiter is HANOI;
- > a second controller exists whose hostname is ALEXANDRIA
I wonder how to manage orders (via script) with the connection of the users/starting PC:
- Is on the user (on the “Profile” of the card user in the zone “Script of opening of session”)
- Is via a strategy of safety on the O.U in which my/my users is
- Is via the 2!
- > in this case, can there be a problem if same script is called by the NETLOGON file to use it and of the strategy ?
- > I have a script of NETLOGON which was creates, and which evolved/moved (of the changes has there summers brought in particular for mapping of reader network).
- > However when I open my session on a station customer, I have the impression that NetLogon script used is not the last version!
- > I thus looked at the contents of \ \ DLF \ NETLOGON \ mon_script which oddly is ok whereas the readers maps are not it!
- Do you Have an idea compared to this last case?
- There-have-you it a synchro has to make between the controllers so that the netlogon is ok?