Thread: W-lan offline network operate?

W-lan offline network operate?

Hello,
    I do not really know from the PC or the Internet, I want a Wi-Fi network Up, but without an Internet connection, so the computers (laptops) should Cableless, for example to exchange data or share will be possible , but there is no Internet.i have heard for W-lan, you need forced internet? So now the questions 1. What do I need? (Laptops all have W-lan) 2.What do I need to where to set up / adjust? (Ie configuration) 3.Gibt there a limit on the laptop config? Any recommendations and suggestions are appreciated.

Re: W-lan offline network operate?

hi,
    For W-LAN you do not need Internet. In the router you have the possibility to access your data for the Internet to leave if you do not, the router can not connect to the Internet.

you need a Wi-Fi router,you have Wi-Fi switch and a password assigned (The security mode should be WPA2-PSK), then you can find notebooks with the router, hit "Connect" and you must enter the password, then you are connected.

hi,
    you do not even need a router, a simple access point range. Once all the laptops / PCs at the access point / router are logged in, everything works just like a network cable. Say IP addresses (or automatically assigned by DHCP), set up file shares, etc.

• go to control panel
    • then Network and Internet Connections
    • then Network Connections
    • open up ur wireless connections properties
    • go to the wireless network tab
    • add a preferred network name it psp or something
    • add a wep if u wish but i suggest no wep key first to see if your card is compatible with it
    • then click advance and use infrastructure access mode or ad-hoc if infrastructure doesn't work

now on ur psp when connecting u choose ur SSID the same as the connection you created probably named psp if u named it that way and put ur wep key if u got one on ur other settings address type easy and then hopefully it will work with your wifi card.