Thread: Share Speaker Between Multiple Computers Over A Network

Share Speaker Between Multiple Computers Over A Network

i am using windows xp sp2 i want to share my speaker Between Multiple Computers Over A Network. can i do it like data files? how i can do that ?please any one knows please tell me how to do it .
    thank you very much

Re: Share Speaker Between Multiple Computers Over A Network

to connect some wires between multiple computers in order to share a single speaker, but you actually don’t have to do it. Share Speaker Player is a cool utility that lets you play music on a speaker connected to any computer through the network. All you have to do is install and run this tool on your computer and the computer to which the speaker is connected

You can start playing music by following two simple steps: add the music you want to play and select the computer on the network where you want it to play. The name of the computer which has this tool running will be automatically

It supports all kind of formats that are available in Windows Media Player and is dead simple to use. No additional network setup needs to be done, everything is automatic. It sits quietly in the system tray and takes very less system resources. Sadly this tool is a shareware and the trial is available for 90 days period only(3 months)

Share Speaker Player is an easy application that let you to manage music and share speakers in LAN with high quality. This software allows you sharing songs resource and remote control the playlist. You can choose to play songs on local computer or other computers with speakers. You can add your songs to the shared Playlist and reorder, remove songs, control the volume of sound, and so on.

How to use it:
    Step 1: Install the software on some of computers in your office or family.
    Step 2: Run the software on your computer, you will see the computers list that are running the software.
    Step 3: Select the songs and the computer which you want to play on, and click "Play" button. Everything is OK now! You will hear the sound send from the speakers of other computer!

No additional network setup needs to be done, everything is automatic. It sits quietly in the system tray and takes very less system resources.