Thread: Free software to download spyware and adware

idea Free software to download spyware and adware

Hello Friends

I would like to know which is the best sites from where i can download free spyware and adware software? I would like to download it for the safety purpose. I want to protect my system from viruses. Can any one tell me which is best spyware and adware software to download? Does any one have any idea about it? Kindly suggest me your views on it.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Free software to download spyware and adware

Bazooka Adware and Spyware Scanner detects a multitude of spyware, adware, Trojan horses, keyloggers, and trackware components, sources of irritation that many antivirus products do not deal with. The scanning process only takes a fraction of a second and tells you how to uninstall the invasive spyware or puts you in contact with the spyware developer for the most up-to-date and safe uninstall instructions. Spyware and adware often is bundled with software such as Kazaa, Morpheus, Grokster, iMesh, Xolox, and Gnutella, and in many cases it's installed without your knowledge.

Ad-Aware - Anniversary Edition offers radically improved performance and efficiency, along with comprehensive malware protection. With real-time monitoring, threat alerts, and automatic updates you can rest easy knowing that you are protected.

You should say antispyware and antiadware instead of spyware and adware

If you want good quality free antispywares, then download MalwareBytes Antimalware, and SuperAntispyware. These two are currently considered the best among free antispywares.

If you want to have more softwares in addition to these, then download Spybot-Search and Destroy, and also Ad-aware Anniversary Edition(thats the latest release).

Download and install these softwares, and keep them updated with their definitions... and scan your PC on a regular basis. Your PC will be free of spywares and adwares.