Thread: Flaw in Adobe Reader at risk versions 9.0.0 and 8.1.3

Flaw in Adobe Reader at risk versions 9.0.0 and 8.1.3

"A flaw in Adobe Reader causes the installation of a trojan. The antivirus software, if updated, they can discover malware "

Adobe Reader and Acrobat could put in danger the number of PC users: Adobe has confirmed a security issue related to Windows XP with Service Pack 3, although some experts point out possible problems in other versions of Windows and beyond. Adobe products are interested in the issue when Adobe Reader 8.1.3 and 9.0.0.

If a user accesses a file. Pdf designed to exploit this flaw in Adobe Reader is installed on the PC Gh0st RAT trojan, which provides an access to the system to potential thieves. And well clear from the outset that the latest security software, if properly updated, are in a position to protect against this type of malware.

The file.pdf created to spread the malware uses few strings of code for java exploit the vulnerability of the Adobe software. This fact suggests to disable JavaScript support in the Adobe software.

The malware is easily detectable by the most popular security software but to create some concern is the high spread of the Adobe software, plus the equally high percentage of PC does not properly updated in terms of security. Adobe should spread an update within the next few weeks.

Re: Flaw in Adobe Reader at risk versions 9.0.0 and 8.1.3

we are sure that Java and JavaScript are the same for adobe reader?
    I always knew that two things are separate (Java Virtual Machine has a while javascript is simply interpreted by the engine of the browser).

the only reason to use acrobat reader which is the function of the press, otherwise the open version is definitely faster and better ... I do not understand how a software to view the images to be so devastated ... there is something that I do not want to square.

I use Foxit reader, is an adobe brick

I use Foxit reader, is an adobe brick
    adobe to try Foxit reader, it is actually lighter than adobe, I see how we find these days ...

Thanks for the straight because the unknown ..