Thread: Configuring a DG834GIT router as repiter of a wireless signal ..

Configuring a DG834GIT router as repiter of a wireless signal ..

I lack the basics in Networking, But still i can explain what problem i am facing,i explain that I have Two computers and these PCs are connected to 1 router (netgear DG 834) through which both PC's are connected to the internet but how do you create a lan with the router?

Re: Configuring a DG834GIT router as repiter of a wireless signal ..

I also wanted to make the bridge as well but I have the old model of the router through which I solved my problem.

I also read in some bolgs that to update the router you have to enter the router network... but I think this is not possible with the wi-fi of the old router because now you've made a wireless bridge point to point,
    I would have done it keeping in mind for multipoint.

Then I put the new router in the room where the signal arrives in the house because the new router allows wireless connections simultaneously.

all this in theory it is also time I do not have the router just to try .... I have managed to make the second access point by connecting the two router with a LAN cable ...

I hope you join in the conversation with someone your own router, or who has already tried ..

Re: Configuring a DG834GIT router as repiter of a wireless signal ..

I also wanted to make the bridge as well but I have the old model of the router through which I solved my problem.

I also read in some bolgs that to update the router you have to enter the router network... but I think this is not possible with the wi-fi of the old router because now you've made a wireless bridge point to point,
    I would have done it keeping in mind for multipoint.

Then I put the new router in the room where the signal arrives in the house because the new router allows wireless connections simultaneously.

all this in theory it is also time I do not have the router just to try .... I have managed to make the second access point by connecting the two router with a LAN cable ...

I hope you join in the conversation with someone your own router, or who has already tried ..
    Ok then ... I think instead the only thing I'm going to miss the connection via wireless N protocol is not my old router.
    What you say is that, it would be more useful if it a router and then create more links as:
    Stressing that: DGNB2100-dg834git (1) - dg834git (2) - dg834git (3), then I will serve my new router to serves link to a router should be, because in the end, all laptops that connect to the router linked to the old will not be if not by a simple WEP password or what will be.
    However if we see someone who is involved has done the same thing.
    Thank you