Thread: Impossible Wifi Connection

Impossible Wifi Connection

Following reinstallation of XP on my PC I can not connect to my orange livebox. The latter is detected by my PC I proceed beautiful I can not connect automatically or manually. I never cease to move from reading network disconnection and this is for hours without the connection can be established permanently. I tried a repair but it is impossible to renew my IP address. It seems that this comes from updates made by the orange livebox which prevent automatic connection. So can someone tell me how to connect manually?? Precision, I have two laptops connected to the livebox with whom I have no problems

Re: Impossible Wifi Connection

see if your drivers are not in conflict.
    right click desktop => Property => hardware => device management, do you see a yellow exclamation mark.

Re: Impossible Wifi Connection

I dont know but now it works !! But we must know why it did more !! I have a PC and 2 laptops all three connected in a single wireless livebox, which at first glance like no more orange. Tired of waiting for a response I called the assistance to hear me say that it will need to pay more than one connection in wifi connection and one in 45 by RJ Livebox beyond must pay to be repaired. In fact, since they are overlay plus telephone support they have clearly said they recovered the money as they could. As they have the history of computers connected to a single Livebox they limit the automatic connection to two computers beyond impossible to connect without knowing a little things. So as I reinstalled my PC and I had two laptops connected to my livebox impossible to me again. After a lot of talking, having many general and do have to understand that I knew a little more than they thought about a possibility to connect manually, they gave me the way forward, now I 'm connected and if someone knows the problems I could help. Thank you anyway .......................