Thread: Microsoft Password Checker

Microsoft Password Checker

"As a general rule, people do not take very seriously the safety tend to use the same password for different services. And they make sure that the password is easy to remember and choose a date of birth, anniversary, or the name of love to protect their files, bank records, and everything else that can be used to steal your identity. At least that is how it works in the movies. "
    "If you want to avoid another in the statistics, you may want to look at: between here before choosing your next password. As you enter the characters in the box, Microsoft will tell you how secure (or not) is its combination of letters and numbers. "

Microsoft Password Checker

Thanks, hugs!

Re: Microsoft Password Checker

Legal in some sites have something like this right, but you be honest, the only passwords that are different are my Orkut, MSN, Password Bank, and the computer where I work, and the rest are equal tudas because many times I come on sites where I have to do register and as in the defensive line, site of suppliers, so I keep the same login and password at all, so Why are sites that I find little of importance, because I see the password is lost so do other, and if I get the password can not do much harm for me ..

Re: Microsoft Password Checker

This program to verify password and easy to do eh ~. ~

The truth eh combination of characters in themselves do not influence much, but the type of character, into one! makes up the password% in 1000 to break the password, because macros programs sweep all possibilities of the keyboard password, add @,!, _ makes up the best programs take 6 months for breaking his password, a password of 4 digits has more than 7.2 million conbinations, not remember the exact number, and is it more than that.