Thread: The virus passes from computer connected to Wi-Fi?

The virus passes from computer connected to Wi-Fi?

Hello everyone.

I have just 3 pc connected in WI-FI to an access point (airport express) and I have a question arose: If one of these 3 PC was infected could infect the other 2 via the access point?

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Re: The virus passes from computer connected to Wi-Fi?

Implies that data can travel to and from a PC to the network and PCs as well as "see one another" can establish communications with each other and exchange files, such as a physical LAN network.
    Similarly, viruses can pass from one PC to another

Implies that data can travel to and from a PC to the network and PCs as well as "see one another" can establish communications with each other and exchange files, such as a physical LAN network.
    Similarly, viruses can pass from one PC to another
    Even if they are not linked together?
    Meaning do not share the network, ie there is no computer to which others attach to connect.

Even if they are not linked together?
    Meaning do not share the network, ie there is no computer to which others attach to connect.
    share a connection is a concept different from the LAN, we had also made a link with simple explanations and drawings illustrating

schematized and trying to simplify to the maximum I could use the example of a group 6 friends in a room sitting around a table and of these occupies a single chair (IP address), each of these you can see the face of the other participants of the group and talk, every one of them also may exchange or give items to others in various ways such as directly (passage of the cloth from the hand of the owner directly to the hand of the applicant) or by making use of the availability of others (passing the pen to hand to hand until the applicant).
    This congregation of friends is for us a LAN.

If one of these had a cold (sneezing and / or coughing) would vaporize into the bacteria is that he speaks or coughs and sneezing, how these effects could attack the other participants

exactly the same way PCs communicate that not only do not cough and sneeze, the rest is almost unchanged

Example Token is a passage from hand to hand the pen (including a hub creates a network of similar packages are shipped to all pc) while a switch creates a network of point-to point that the pen will seek you to direct the applicant.