Thread: FileZilla Server + FTP Client.

FileZilla Server + FTP Client.

hi FileZilla is an FTP program that is free and very comprehensive so i want to install FileZilla Server but i am not good with computer much, also tell me which version is good and how can i get it? pleae reply me as best you can ,thank you.

Re: FileZilla Server + FTP Client.

Install Filezilla on your winserver.

1. After install run Filezilla. At the Connect to server window create an administrator password and check "Always connect to this server"

2. To setup a transfer folder go to Edit>Users

3. Under Users select Add and create an account username. Leave the group as <none>

4. It is highly suggested to create a password. Check Password and enter one in the field.

5. Under Page: select Shared Folders.

6. Under Shared folders select Add and choose which folder you want your transfers to and from to be held in.

7. This will be the home directory. You can check all (read, write, delete, append, create) to have full permissions to the directory.

8. Select OK to finish.

you need to connect to it through FTP port 21. Port 21 is the default FTP port. You can change this along with many other settings by going to Edit>Settings.

solvent Guest

Latest version of filezilla is FileZilla_Server-0_9_30

You can download this from the below location:

http://tinyurl.com/36zp7z

Best of Luck,

hi read this hope full that it will helps you http://wiki.filezilla-project.org/Network_Configuration

Download filezilla from here FileZilla-project.org and install it

password

In the Console, you see links above 2 heads are.
    You sound on the left head. Then open a window where you can fill in who gets access. By you on the Add button.
    If you think you can set the login account also equipped with a password.

Access

Click on Shared Folders. A new page opens Then you click Add and then map out. For me, the D / FTP / Gameiso 's and then OK. It may be that there is no H stands for as I do. Then click on the link of your PC in the main window and then Set as Home Directory. If all this is done press OK. The console is everything in it and "reboot" at the console itself.

router

This step can only do if you know how your router works with port forwarding. "Unfortunately for some.The ports of the Router for FTP is 21. You must open both TCP and UDP continue. Because it may be a 2-way traffic as you gene that also gave rights to folders, you can change.

Client Installation
    First we download the client: FileZilla-project.org. The installation is just the same as the Server just click on: OK, agree, next etc until you are on the piece will finish. Once installed we start the program. "CAUTION" Always ask the server if your FTP client to your server!

Launch FileZilla, you get a bare program where you first see the top of the IP username and password you must type that you already have set in the Server.

Right is to External site directory, such as the following picture. Click it. Then you get a box below all the folders and files that were inside. Drag them to the left to your own folders and it starts sending.

You are now ready use.