Thread: AnyPoint Wireless II Network AP310 drivers & software?

AnyPoint Wireless II Network AP310 drivers & software?

I am having a problem finding the drivers for the AnyPoint Wireless II Network AP310.Actually i am having the AnyPoint Wireless II Network AP310 and i wanted to take the make it work but when looking for the driver for same i am unable to get it. I have asked the Intel but they are also not having the driver for same. So if anyone is having the driver then please provide me the same. Thank you.

Re: AnyPoint Wireless II Network AP310 drivers & software?

I have also searched regarding your query but let me tell you that i am unable to get the same on Intel site. But you can searched regarding the same on the Google which display the list of lots of site that is providing the driver for Anypoint Wireless II driver. So requesting you to do the same and see whether it is working for you or not.

I have also searched for same and got some of the link which is having the download for the same but every where i am getting only the Keyword but not the download for same. The links which you are talking about is not having the download for same. If you are having the download then please pass this to me.

I have mailed the Intel regarding the AnyPoint Wireless II Network AP310 drivers and waiting for their response if i will get any proper response then i will update this thread regarding the same. Also i am looking for the driver if i will get any then i will give you the download for the same. Thanks

Dav3yDark0 Guest

I know this is an old thread, but if you still need the AP310 driver CD you can find a link to get it at the Intel Community Forums