Thread: Print forms from the Internet

Print forms from the Internet

Then, because examination of analysis imminent, I wanted to print from internet some form of mathematics.

Obviously, I wanted something practical, maybe removing those features that I need and without having to print banners, comments and link various ... I just want the form!

I thought to do it in 5 minutes on word and removing unnecessary .. Only that:

Taking some part from the Internet explorer,I copy some parts of the formulas, the derived type of arctangent. some formulas from firefox, exchanges for square roots of 1.

Printing directly from the browser, I also print banners and links and I find many formulas on the cross 4 over 4 pages in full of things that do not interest me.

Re: Print forms from the Internet

Hello,
    the page you mentioned, specifically the formulas contain the tags used to display video to the villages, and other special characters.
    Once you run the press, this will contain these tags, making the formula completely incomprehensible.

ex = 1 + x + x22 + x36 +...+ xnn! + o (xn)

ax = 1 + xln (a) + x22ln2 (a) + x36ln3 (a )+...+ xnn! lnn (a) + o (xn)
    In my opinion the only thing you can do and save them as image (Alt + Print) before printing them even though I realize it would become difficult.

Hello,
    the page you mentioned, specifically the formulas contain the tags used to display video to the villages, and other special characters.
    Once you run the press, this will contain these tags, making the formula completely incomprehensible.

ex = 1 + x + x22 + x36 +...+ xnn! + o (xn)

ax = 1 + xln (a) + x22ln2 (a) + x36ln3 (a )+...+ xnn! lnn (a) + o (xn)
    In my opinion the only thing you can do and save them as image (Alt + Print) before printing them even though I realize it would become difficult.
    But what are tags? Simple HTML I do not think, because if you save the page without images, the tags display instead of the formulas.

At the same time, if the mold directly from the browser page, I print properly ... But along with the entire layout of the site that gives me enough discomfort and

with the images would be a great break boxes ... Possible that there maybe a plugin for firefox that allows options such as "print selection only / print only a piece of page"?

Unfortunately it seems the site is divided into frames, otherwise I would have solved this ...

However I believe that the formulas of the site are written in some scripting language and then used a script in JavaScript to view them.

Unfortunately I do not know_BlackTornado_ help if we do not recommend watching this debate and perhaps seek an alternative in. .. Pdf
    Anyway .. this cool extension I do not know about, thank you very much!