Thread: Pop-Up Malware Alarm - Mac

Pop-Up Malware Alarm - Mac

Hi,

3 times do I find myself with a pop-up asking me if I want to download a software against the Pop-Up Malware Spyware, it happens suddenly, my windows disappear and I find myself with a small window asking me if I want to download a software against malware, the first time I, I clicked on but not a large window s, is open and a download started, I managed all closed, but the other 2 times I have clicked I saw nothing and there was a small window in the bottom of my screen that appears to be a web page that would replicate?
    I try to "force them to leave to close the Internet but that does not work, I had to turn off my computer by the main button.
    Someone would he have something similar.
    I have an Intel iMac aluminum, Leopard

Thank you

Re: Pop-Up Malware Alarm - Mac

Hello,

Thank you to specify the configuration of your Mac into signing first. This is the basis of any request for advice in this forum. My controls, signature and you are done.

To answer your concern now: these messages are not alarm system, there are unfortunately not uncommon, it is often scripts that are introduced on servers advertisements or sites to which access has been forced. Clearly surreptitious advertising that squat.

The first reflex is to set Safari to be sure. It is in Safari Preferences, General tab and make sure the Open box files automatically reliable is [b] unchecked [b]. In this way even if a malicious program is downloaded it will not open by itself.

If it is still downloaded, or simply stop the download if you do the time, Tab download file in front of support on the cross. Either throw the trash and empty safe mode.

In the history of Safari locate the address that led to this site. And it pointed to the webmaster of the site where you were before: it will undoubtedly need to block indication...

Finally not to return to this address, clear the history or simply Reset Safari (in the Safari menu).

Re: Pop-Up Malware Alarm - Mac

Thank you very much for your answer, it seems to correspond to my problem.

I thought my problem resolved but no, it came back and this time it's another address xyz.com , but I managed to leave this time by doing "Force Quit" I do what you m had said and make the last update to Safari and it seems right for about 5 to 6 days
    I began to think that we should live with it more and more on mac.
    Really flat.