A network is a set of things connected with each other exchanging information. For computers, there are at least two interconnected computers that exchange data.
A network allows:
- Communication of several computers to each other (or more people between them)
- Sharing files, printers
- Play with several
- The uniqueness of information (for files frequently updated, the network can update all PCs on the grantor).
- A more efficient and therefore better productivity
There are different networks:
- The Peer to Peer (two computers so they only have a "function" on the same network)
- The client / server network. They are held positions with servers that provide information to the client (such as the internet)