Thread: Need antivirus for ARCHOS 5 Internet Tablet, can I use Kaspersky mobile security 9 with it?

Need antivirus for ARCHOS 5 Internet Tablet, can I use Kaspersky mobile security 9 with it?

I am using ARCHOS 5 Internet Tablet and for that I am searching for the antivirus. Here I would like to know that is Kaspersky is have any antivirus which supports the ARCHOS 5 Internet Tablet? Or in this case I can install the Kaspersky mobile security 9 on my device? Please help me to find the antivirus for my device.

Re: Need antivirus for ARCHOS 5 Internet Tablet, can I use Kaspersky mobile security 9 with it?

Hey sorry friend, I don’t know about the ARCHOS 5 Internet Tablet, so here can you please tell me about the operating system of your TABLET? Then I will try for suggesting you for the right antivirus for your tablet.

Re: Need antivirus for ARCHOS 5 Internet Tablet, can I use Kaspersky mobile security 9 with it?

Sure, I am using ARCHOS 5 Internet Tablet which is running on the Android 1.6 operating system. And tell me back if I can use the Kaspersky mobile security 9 on my device also.

Oh, now I came to know about some information about your tablet. Here in your case I will suggest you that you can try wityh the Kaspersky mobile security 9 free trail, I am not sure that it will work with your tablet or not because, it have screen resolution is different from the one of the mobiles. But here at least you can try with that, and if you like that then you can but it. Go and try for that.

I am not getting you correctly, can you please suggest me that, can I use the Kaspersky mobile security 9? Or for that I have to ]try with the trail version of that and then see that it is supporting all the features of the android tablet or not? And here I would like to see some of the screenshots of the Kaspersky mobile security 9 on my tablet. But here I would like to say thanks to you fir trying to search good suggestion for me.

Hey all, I am not having Android phone but I have Internet Tablet from the last few months. And here I would also like to know that is Kaspersky mobile security 9 is also made for supporting the tablets also? If yes then it will be nice to use it.

I got some important information for for you. If you are trying to know that can I use the Kaspersky mobile security 9 for my tablet having Android 1.6, then I will suggest you that yes you canb sue this but here, you can’t use some of the features like Call & SMS filter. For that you will need to download the other software. Here let me tell you that Kaspersky mobile security 9 is not made for the tablets which having the more resolution then the mobile phones, but it runs on the android OS. Here in your case you are having the Android tablet with the high screen resolution so kit might happens that it will not support all the features.

While I was searching for the information for the Kaspersky antivirus for the tablet at that time I saw that Kaspersky has delivers the most trusted antivirus protection accessible. It is Kaspersky Tablet Security, which is made for the tablets only. So you can try with that, for downloading that you can try with the trail version of Kaspersky Tablet Security which is free on the Kaspersky official site. For the more information on that visit on the Kaspersky official site.

Ok, now I came to know that I can also use the Kaspersky mobile security 9 with my ARCHOS 5 Internet Tablet, but it might not support all the features like call an SMS lock after the SIM card changes. And also I came to know about the Kaspersky Tablet Security, which is designed for the tablet only. Thanks for telling me about this all things, I have decided to use the Kaspersky Tablet Security for the free version and after that I will decided that I will buy it for daily use or not.