Converting RDL reports in SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
Aspose.Words for Reporting Services is a rendering extension for Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008 Reporting Services as well as Microsoft report viewer. It allows you exporting RDL reports to flow layout documents and provides comprehensive support for exporting them to DOCX, DOC, HTML, MHTML, RTF, TXT, ODT, XML and WordML formats. All RDL report features including tables, report columns, matrices, charts, textboxes, lists, images and subreports are also converted to Word documents.
- Why people choose Aspose.Words for Reporting Services?: http://www.aspose.com/categories/ssr...hy-choose.aspx
- Exported Word document formats using Aspose.Words for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/...xt-export.html
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/categories/ssr...s/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Words for Reporting Services at: http://www.aspose.com/community/file...s/default.aspx
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/...ces/index.html
- View Sample Reports Gallery of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/...s-gallery.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for Reporting Services Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/foru...showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for Reporting Services blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blog...s/default.aspx
Re: Converting RDL reports in SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
What’s new in this release?
This major release of Aspose.Words for Reporting Services announced full support of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services. Now it also enables you exporting your documents to OpenDocument - ODT format. This release also includes many important bug fixes and feature enhancements as well.
|Tags: microsoft sql server, reporting services|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "Converting RDL reports in SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How to sum groups of data sql server reporting services||joel84||Operating Systems||3||14-08-2009 03:12 PM|
|How to install sharepoint services on Windows server 2008||Ettan||Operating Systems||1||13-07-2009 11:42 AM|
|List of Default Services in Server 2008||MagicAlonso||Networking & Security||3||07-07-2009 09:04 PM|
|Congfigure SQL Server Reporting Services||Laler||Networking & Security||3||22-04-2009 12:40 PM|
|Server 2008 with Hyper-V - domain controller - Firewall GUI's show firewall ON, but netsh reports firewall OFF||Bruce Sanderson||Windows Server Help||6||07-10-2008 04:27 PM|