Thread: A malware impossible to solve?

A malware impossible to solve?

Hello everybody,

I read about antivirus 2009, it was a malware, that touched on this theme a few months ago, follow the steps to eliminate it, but even so insists on wanting to settle.

Never install it, that is showing me a warning, where to click OK or Cancel yet load the page where I said that going to do a scan for viruses, so I do this once uploaded this page is to open the Task Manager and delete the process.
    I have already passed the SuperAntimalware and Spyboot, so I spent the Malwarebytes' Antimalware, of course both doing a full analysis, they found something in C and eliminated.
    Next I formatted the hard disk, not all, only the C drive, then install the antivirus NOD 32, the Spyboot, and now I have an installed firewall called Comodo it is very good, but even so it insisted this malware, I have noticed is that happen every time you sign in to revise my hotmail email but now I did was block the address of the site from malware with Comodo, but it is rare that today I showed another different page for antivirus 2009, which I do, the problem is in my hotmail? and then remove from my mail?. The operating system is Windows XP with SP 2.
    Thanks in advance

Re: A malware impossible to solve?

Hello JPGargoyle, try to secure manner with fileASSASSIN, if you have installed malwarebytes, Antimalware in advanced "more tools" comes embedded test to see if you can well, a greeting

Re: A malware impossible to solve?

Thanks for your help, tell me how to use that option.