Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

file sharing from Xbox 360 to Laptop

Networking & Security

Old 28-11-2008

file sharing from Xbox 360 to Laptop

im tryna share music from my xbox 360 and laptop wirelessly,so far its not workin but if i connect wired it works perfectly

pleese help thx

Old 28-11-2008

Re: file sharing from Xbox 360 to Laptop

I think Media Player 11 Works perfectly fine to shar the music.
Old 28-11-2008
mikey

From your Laptop Connect wireless to your network access point, connect the wierd network on your lappy now connection port on the back of your xbox360 with ethernet cable.

Do the following things:-
Start -> Connect -> Show all Connections.
Right Click wireless network connection and click on properties.

Select Advanced Tab check the box to Allow other network users to connect through this computer's internet connection. the Home Networking Connection dropdown list choose Local Area Connection. Uncheck the box to Allow other network users to control or disable the shared Internet connection. In the Home Networking Connection dropdown list choose Local Area Connection. Uncheck the box to Allow other network users to control or disable the shared Internet connection.
Old 28-11-2008

Your Xbox 360 might have assigned some IP address. Just ping the Xbox 360 from that laptop, while connected wirelessly, and see if you get the reply. If you are getting all 4 replies perfectly then the connection to Xbox 360 is proper; otherwise there is some kind of network issues and need to see where it is.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , ,