| || |
Join Date: May 2008
Re: How To Find Out Network IP Address of My Computer ?
Originally Posted by EDALENE
Thanks Conrad and can you please tell me why my connectivity icon is not visible in the taskbar when i am connected to internet.
- Open the Windows Control Panel. Control Panel can be found on the Windows Start Menu.
- Open the "Network Connections" icon in Control Panel. The Control Panel will refresh to become the "Network Connections" window. If necessary, first
- The Network Connections window lists all Dial-up and LAN / High-Speed Internet connections installed. In the list of LAN / High Speed Internet connections, select the icon that corresponds to the network you wish to show it notification when connected.
- Right-click on the selected network connection. A pop-up menu appears.goto properties
- There check "Show icon in notification are when connected to internet"
- Close the Network Connections / Control Panel window when finished.