Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

MSN Hotmail - Server Temporarily Unavailable

Networking & Security

Old 24-10-2008

MSN Hotmail - Server Temporarily Unavailable

Server Temporarily Unavailable

We apologize, but the server that holds your account information is temporarily unavailable. This delay is not due to a problem with your account. You may notice that other users can sign in and get their mail, but this is because their accounts are on different servers.
We are working as quickly as possible to end this delay, so please check as often as you wish to see if you can sign in. If you keep seeing this message, it means the server is still unavailable. We appreciate your patience, and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

2007 Microsoft TERMS OF USE Privacy Statement

Since past few days, I repeatedly get this message I am fed up with this. What should I do ?

need help

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: ,