Thread: Locking/Unlocking the Domain name!

Locking/Unlocking the Domain name!

Hi,
    There is problem related to the Login ID and password to the Domain system, we prefer to change the Login ID and password to our Domain system every month for security purpose, this time also we did the same thing, but while trying some alternate password system gets locked and now we are not able to startup the Login Window.
    please help,its Urgent!!

have you tried out every possible alternative with your Login ID and password?
    you got stuck to some difficult situation.As your not able to open up the login ID you are also not suppose to start the services which may be required by your client system.
    I will suggest you one thing you just try to open up using your master Login ID and password.

we have tried out all the possible alternatives but nothing is working out. And we do not have Master ID or Password, please suggest some other options.

I suppose you have only option left that If you could restore your system from the previous restored point.
    I am also searching for your related problem on internet as soon as I get any answer to your query, i will let you know.

Problem solved, we have tried also possible option, by one we got it and login window opened, we have changed the Login ID and password, and now its working fine.
    Thanks for your help.