Thread: F1! F1!!! help ...

F1! F1!!! help ...

I have a problem with a folder, you will see that I had access to that folder, but as changing user and delete the user privileges, then now will not let me go to that folder, tells me that access denied, I read this in the forum possible solutions and see that nothing applies to my case, but I right click on the folder and I will share and security and see that I get a message saying \ "Security does not have permission to view or modify the current configuration permits' the name of my folder, 'but can assume ownership or change the configuration audit \ "then that I click on that message I get the section on security but without any option to add or remove users only I get enabled button advanced options, I click on the tab and the audit I have no option, someone can help me? or as it changes the Audit?

I have Windows XP Professional ! Pls help me !!!

Have you tried to enter as an administrator?

closes the session and enter your user as an administrator.

clear that if my mind is enabled as an administrator only on properties that folder before I delete the user and I fell for that user in the security tab, I would remove all permits at all, only to leave that user, and now that I throne and the user will not let me access, because I have tried to re-create the user but I do not accept that option although completely identical to a user who had before blanking the user with privileges on the folder, I can make somebody explain to me what the security audits.