Thread: LEDs Connection and the network card

LEDs Connection and the network card

Hello everyone!

I have a problem with a machine on a network, the result is 2 machines that are together, a machine initially had no connection to the grid, led to the network card will flash with long intervals, which means that connection there.

After moving the cables and turn off the computer, that computer was already well, the LEDs of the network card and only stayed lit flashing green and the connection was great. But then the computer next door that was always started well with the same problem, is only now that I can not do anything with it, passing through my head that perhaps is a problem of noise, or cable plugs are bad.

What can I do?

Thanks!

Hello

Well, so it commented, the more likely it is the wiring, but do not know how this wiring, therefore could not give any more precise reason. You could begin by reviewing the punch terminals, if matching the colors of the wires and what is the order, starting with that we may know what to do or to follow.

Greetings.

Thank you for your response , but you said that before the day in question machines functioned very well, so the problem of discarded cables, the machines are directly connected to a hub and already reviewed both sides of the wiring and everything beauty .

Are the two machines in Local network through the hub .., that is only for communication between them .. or you are referring to emerging Internet with the hub connected to a modem / router?