Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Retrieve deleted items from Recycle bin

MS Office Support

Old 27-06-2008

Retrieve deleted items from Recycle bin

I have deleted some files/folders and they were moved to the recycle bin. I ave also emptied the recycle bin which I think has permanently deleted these folders or files. Can anyone tell me a way to retrieve these files or folders? Thanks.

Old 27-06-2008

Re: Retrieve deleted items from Recycle bin

Download a tool called Restoration which is used as an file undelete utility. Restoration is an easy to use and straight forward tool to undelete files that were removed from the recycle bin or directly deleted from within Windows. Upon start, you can scan for all files that may be recovered and also limit the results by entering a search term or extension.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Tags: