Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

how do I unlock Microsoft word? It won't let me type anything

MS Office Support

Old 27-03-2008

how do I unlock Microsoft word? It won't let me type anything

I have some word office document, whenever i type anything in them i get a prompt saying that the document is locked. What should i do to unlock it???

Old 27-03-2008

Re: how do I unlock Microsoft word? It won't let me type anything

There are quite a few threads related to the same topic in this forum itself. Just go through the suggestions mentioned in the below thread.

How to unlock word documents

Either you can check out "Word Password Recovery Master" or you can try out other possible solutions mentioned there.
Old 27-03-2008

I used to get the error message saying “This modification is not allowed because the document is locked” when i used to try modifying a document in Word 2007 or in Word 2003.I had tried out a number of workarounds but the only solution that i found helpful was "MS Word Password Recovery 5.0". If you want then you can try it out. If your document is locked with some password then MS Word Password Recovery will crack it out.

Hope that helps.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Tags: , , ,