Thread: How to save files in MDI format in Office

How to save files in MDI format in Office

I need some help to get mdi file format. I am not able to work on the same. I want to some help to get mdi file format through Microsoft Office Document Image writer. The all that I can get is tiff format. I hope there would be some way for doing that. Or else it will be a bit annoying to use some third party software that will not at all work properly. I am having Office 2007 and also a workstation with Office 2003 on the network.

You do not get that format when Microsoft Document Image Writer is not at all installed on your system. You have to install that or if it is still installed then there can be some issue with it. You have to re-install the same. You can add that once again and then check back. For that go in Control Panel and then click on Add/Remove program. In that choose Microsoft Office and click on Change. In the wizard just select the Document Image Writer once again. It will work.

Here is a link that can help you to deal with the issue that you are facing. You can simply open the link below and then try to use the solution provided on it. It is possible in Microsoft Document Imaging Program. Just try to get it work properly and then check again. There are some third party software available on the web which can help you for the same.

You may experience issues when you run the Microsoft Office Document Imaging program after you install Office 2003 Service Pack 3