Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How do I download wedding invitation templates on Publisher?

MS Office Support

Old 07-02-2008

How do I download wedding invitation templates on Publisher?

I want to invite people for wedding, So I am just wondering How to download other publications to publishers. I don't have much options to work with so you can please help me. How I can move ahead ?

Old 07-02-2008

Re: How do I download wedding invitation templates on Publisher?

Hello Elander,

There are many templates available in the publisher program. Please check the below link for more templates.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...ng&sc=4&av=ZPB
Old 07-02-2008

Re: How do I download wedding invitation templates on Publisher?

Hello Elander,

Correct me If I am wrong here, are you asking us how to convert another program's template to publisher so you can't do that. You can copy and paste, it may work sometimes and sometimes it doesn't, I would suggest you try it because its worth trying.
Old 06-05-2009

layered wedding invitations

Hi All

We are your DIRECT source for full-color promotional magnets. You'll find hundreds of great magnet and business card designs on the site.check the site and get the layered,modern,pocket wedding invitations.
have a look on this:
magnetstreet.com

thanks
aaron

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Tags: , , , ,