Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to remove Microsoft Groove?

MS Office Support

Old 07-02-2008

How to remove Microsoft Groove?

I need some help to get rid of Microsoft Office Groove. It looks that due to Groove my system is working extremely slow. I am using Office 2007 Enterprise. It is installed in the system but I forget to uncheck the option of Groove. I am not able to find the uninstaller of the same in Control Panel. I hope I do not have to remove office completely to get rid of Groove.

Old 07-02-2008

You have to remove office first and then re-install it back. I do not think there is a way to remove Groove only in your system. You have to first get rid of entire office suite and when you are performing a fresh installation you have to click on customize installation. That will only help you to deal with the problem.
Old 08-02-2008

I had seen a number of entries of the same in Windows Registry. You have to get rid of all of them one by one. And then it will be removed. You can simply remove the Groove service from startup. That would be more better and proper. Because Groove starts automatically and due to which it consumes your resources making your job more hectic.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Tags: , , ,