Thread: Word Full Screen View Hidden Image

Word Full Screen View Hidden Image

We have a Word file saved on Network. Our users have Office 2003 and few users work with Office 2007. Now the word file saved on network is having an image in its upper right corner but the problem is that image appears only in the FullScreen mode. If Word is opened in any other mode, image wont appears. Neither in Word 2003 or 2007.

At the same time when we print this Word, no matter in fullscreen or any other view , the image wont appear in the printer. For me it is very strange, can anyone please tell me what is the problem and how can we fix it?

RE: Word Full Screen View Hidden Image

Not just for you, its strange for me as well. So it will be very difficult to provide you any fix as of now. Can you just provide us a sample of this document because it will help us understand the problem in clear picture. Better you can also provide us screenshots of that document, one in Fullscreen view and second in print view.

Thanks for the help Mike. I have emailed you the screenshots and sample of the document.

What now?

Yeah, I checked the file and after working on the same I found that the problem is with Word’s margins. If you adjust the top margins of this document the image appears properly in any view. You will need to do these margin settings on all user’s PC.

Hello, I've been experiencing the same problem. I can see images on Full Screen View but they disappear on Print View. I tried adjusting margins but it didn't work. then I tried right clicking and copying the image on full screen and pasting it anywhere on the page on Print View and Voila! both images appeared! From then on, the document opened normally on both views. the image was placed very high on the right corner. I'm using Word 2007 and Vista Ultimate SP1. let me know if you come up with a solution for this bug.

JL