Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to find the "Tools Option" in an Office 2007 Word document.

MS Office Support

Old 25-01-2008

How to find the "Tools Option" in an Office 2007 Word document.

Can anyone tell me where can I find the Tools option in the Ribbon of a Office 2007 Pro Word Document. For instance, the sequence is Office button >> File >> Save as >> Tools, but I am not able to find Tools. I also want to display and use "Tools" without any problems. Thanks for any information in advance.

Old 25-01-2008

Re: How to find the "Tools Option" in an Office 2007 Word document.

Actually, the Office button = Word options, that is at the bottom of the list, or the shortcut keys from Word 2003 for Tools = Options (Alt, T, O) that will get you to Word options in 2007. The other Tools have been placed to different tabs on the ribbon, but most of the old menu keyboard shortcuts still work the same way.
Old 25-01-2008

After you click Office Button >> File >> Save As, and when the Save As dialog appears on the screen, then look in the bottom left cornet of the dialog. Just click that button and it will display a menu of "Tools" that is related to saving files. It is actually not available on the ribbon and cannot be placed on the Quick Access Toolbar.
Old 26-01-2008

Re: How to find the "Tools Option" in an Office 2007 Word document

Thanks the the reply and I will check out the solution that you have written and apply it when I reach home tonight. Thanks once again.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support