Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

File, Send To, Mail Recipient (As Attachment) Fails from any Offic

MS Office Support

Old 16-01-2008

File, Send To, Mail Recipient (As Attachment) Fails from any Offic

When I start Outlook, then the attachment will not appear although there appears to be something in the space. After when I click Send, get an error that states "The operation failed due to network or other communication problems. Check your connections and try again." Everything is connected, and also the operating system is XP running Office 2003. I am able to attach a file and send fine from Outlook message as well. Any ideas?

Old 16-01-2008

Re: File, Send To, Mail Recipient (As Attachment) Fails from anyOffic

Try to check whether the antivirus program that you are using is not interfering with an Office Plugin. If not then go to Help and then try to do Detect and Repair.
Old 16-01-2008

Re: File, Send To, Mail Recipient (As Attachment) Fails from any O

Thanks for the reply, I have already tried to do a Detect and Repair, and also done uninstall and reinstall, etc; but that didnt work either. Any other suggestions.
Old 03-07-2008

Navigate to c:\documents and settings\your username\send to
Create a shortcut to c:\program files (86)\microsoft office\Office11\outlook.exe
Edit the shortcut so that it reads: "c:\program files (86)\microsoft office\Office11\outlook.exe" /a
Delete the old Mail Recipient
Rename the new short to Mail Recipient
Change the icon of the shortcut to c:\windows\system32\shell32.dll ... an envelope

your done!

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support