Thread: product key for Microsoft home and Student 2007

product key for Microsoft home and Student 2007

I have just installed Microsoft Works and did not enter the product key. Every time I tried to open it, then it will say that I had so many times I can open it and not enter my product key. So, I finally enter the product key but after that I did enter it, and they are now asking me to install but it is already installed, do I have to reinstall it again? I can only install this to 3 computers even though I dont know how to reinstall it? Can anyone please help. Thanks.

Re: product key for Microsoft home and Student 2007

Can you please tell us, what specifically does the message say? Without knowing the proper error message, we cannot say what could be the problem for sure?

RE: product key for Microsoft home and Student 2007

Even I have got same kind of issue, I just purchased a new laptop and I am not able to load the Office 2003 Teacher or Student Editions that I bought. How am I suppose to load it on my Vista system or am I stuck?

You might have installed Office simultaneously on 3 computers. Hence, you are not limited to running the install routine 3 times. But you may want to activate the installation, if you wish to keep using it, I think so.

product key for microsoft office home and student 2007

I just bought a new laptop and microsoft office home and student 2007 60 days trial is already installed and DID NOT enter product key. Each time I opened it, it would say I had so many times I can open it and not enter my product key. How can i get product key, didnot get cds with my laptop. Can i uninstall and install another version, does vista support it...

When you had not provided the License key that means you had activated the Trial copy of Microsoft Office. This can be a 60 or 90 day trial which can be activated to full version only with a valid office license key. You can use the key to activate the product. There is no need to re-install Microsoft Office back again. Just activate the product and check the status. Once the product is registered you will not receive any popup for activation.

Re: product key for Microsoft home and Student 2007

The license key only expires when you register the product online. For example you had installed Microsoft Office in number of pc, but till the product is not registered on the Microsoft site on that pc the license key is not occupied. You can contact Microsoft customer support to get detailed information on the usage of the license key on more than one systems.