Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Microsoft Office button keeps on blinking

MS Office Support

Old 30-12-2007

Microsoft Office button keeps on blinking

The Office button keeps on flashing in Microsoft Office. Is there any activity in the background. I happens in all the application. In Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. It looks there is some activity in the background. Is that a indication of some problem with office. How can I stop it. It is very disturbing.

Old 09-01-2008

That is due to updates. I think it blinks if there is any update available. You can leave it. There is no issue with that. Also there can be some event like autosave. When it flashes it is triggered. You can perform updates or go in Word option to check out any option related to that. You can find out ample of things in the settings about the same.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Tags: ,