Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

need 25 character Trial Product Key for Microsoft Office Publisher

MS Office Support

Old 13-12-2007

need 25 character Trial Product Key for Microsoft Office Publisher

Is there anyone who can send me the 25 character Trial Product Key for microsoft office publisher? Thanks.

Old 13-12-2007

Re: need 25 character Trial Product Key for Microsoft Office Publisher

I think that it is sent to the registered member via email, so can you check your emal address that you have listed when you requested for the trial version?
Old 24-08-2008

hey any chance you could send that to me as well?
thanks
Old 24-12-2009

Depending on how the Trial product was obtained (CD/DVD, downloaded, subscription, or preinstalled by the computer manufacturer, system builder, or reseller), the Product Key may be located in one of the following locations:
  1. Desktop Trial icon Icon image when a preinstalled trial is available.
  2. Sticker on CD case or other packaging.
  3. Microsoft Product Identifier Card.
  4. Confirmation e-mail message received from an online download or renewal notice.
More information can be seen here - http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...76931.aspx#BM1
Old 10-09-2011

Anyone please send me the 25 character product key for Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 ..... I need it as soon as possible.
Old 11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie_nanami View Post
Anyone please send me the 25 character product key for Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 ..... I need it as soon as possible.
Depending on how the Trial product was obtained (CD/DVD, downloaded, subscription, or preinstalled by the computer manufacturer, system builder, or reseller), the Product Key may be located in one of the following locations:
  • Desktop Trial icon when a preinstalled trial is available.
  • Sticker on CD case or other packaging.
  • Microsoft Product Identifier Card.
  • Confirmation e-mail message received from an online download or renewal notice.
Old 16-02-2012

can someone plz write the product key on here i need it for my school work and didnt get a message or any of the other things you are talking about
Old 16-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by love bubblez View Post
can someone plz write the product key on here i need it for my school work and didnt get a message or any of the other things you are talking about
Well, if you have used the trial period then you will have to purchase the product key for the Microsoft Office Publisher from microsoft or either from different online shopping websites like amazon or such. The limit that I have heard is for 60 days but if you want to use after that period then you will have to buy the keys.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support