Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is there anything similar to chat logs in Microsoft Communicator?

MS Office Support

Old 28-09-2007

Is there anything similar to chat logs in Microsoft Communicator?

I am attempting to find out if there is any functionality in Microsoft Communicator for it to automatically retain copies of my instant messages. I am using the Microsoft Office Communicator 2005 v1.0. Thanks

Old 29-09-2007

Re: Is there anything similar to chat logs in Microsoft Communicator?

Try to run Regedit and then locate and do the below things:
  1. First of all go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Communicator
  2. After that try to change ImAutoArchivingPolicy key's value data from 0 to 1:
  3. Now you have to restart communicator
  4. After that you should now see a folder in outlook named Conversation History

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support