Thread: Office 2007 programs do not display properly

Office 2007 programs do not display properly

I run XP Pro. My computer went into hibernation mode. When I rebooted it (powered down; powered up - several times), all Office 2007 programs display in black and white outline only. The only color is the top background bar (in blue). Everything else is white background with a black outline or border - the icons, the scroll bar, everything.

I have fiddled with the "view" settings for each program; I've run the Office diagnostics/repair; nothing works. (Even Outlook Express and my web browser is slightly affected. (OE highlights messages in green not default blue; Firefox doesn't have some background colors in the toolbar.) I've fiddled with the Windows default display settings. I've reinstalled my display adapter driver.

Suggestions?

Thanks!!

Re: Office 2007 programs do not display properly

Its a kind of graphic issue. some of malware function can cause your graphic settings. so i will suggest you to scan your system and restart it again and see if its working properly or not. and if that's not the issue then try with the most up to date driver and see if you are able to find any changes with it or not. i hope this will help you. i am trying to find more about it. as soon as i am getting any information i will post back here.

Thanks, Vicky. I have done scans and have an updated driver installed. Still have same problem.

So it doesn't look like the graphics issue.

Anyway whats your system configuration?

Do you have sufficient amount of RAM

I have seen this kind of issues in Mac. When the system comes out from hibernation mode, usually system shows graphics related issue. In Windows systems the issue is same. I think your system is eating much memory and CPU usage when it comes out from hibernation. Just check the usage by launching Task manager.

If there are any unwanted processes running, kill them and check your office files once again.

Let me know if you have solved the issue..