Thread: what's Office Live all about

what's Office Live all about

Is there anyone who can tell me what is Office Live and what are its uses? Incase if anyone has got a direct number for the Tech support or inquiry about this product then please let me know about same, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Herb Tyson [MVP] Guest
    You can simply go to Wikipedia to get more information about Office Live. Additionally, you can also check out the press release for it below:

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/p...iveBetaPR.mspx

• Microsoft Office Live Basics. A collection of free services (advertising-supported) will provide a small business with the core requirements for establishing an online identity. Services include a company domain name; five e-mail accounts using that company domain name, each with 2 GB of storage; a Web site with 30 MB of file storage space; an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop design tool for creating a compelling, professional-quality Web site; and the Microsoft Office Live Site Reports tool for monitoring and analyzing Web site traffic.

• Microsoft Office Live Collaboration. Designed for small businesses that may already have a Web site, this subscription offering provides a rich, versatile set of Internet-based business management tools that are managed and maintained by Microsoft. Based on Microsoft Windows® SharePoint® Services technology, the Microsoft Office Live Collaboration service offers small businesses password-protected online workspaces (intranets and extranets). Capabilities include customer management, project management, sales and marketing management, employee management, and company administration, as well as password-protected internal shared sites to facilitate collaboration among employees, customers, suppliers and other business partners.

• Microsoft Office Live Essentials. A comprehensive set of business services, this subscription offering will provide customers with the resources and collaboration tools they need to establish and manage a small business online. Services include a company domain name; 50 e-mail accounts using that company domain name, each with 2 GB of storage; a Web site with 50 MB of file storage space; the same Web design tool as Microsoft Office Live Basics, plus Microsoft Office FrontPage® support for advanced Web design; more advanced Web site analytics; and a rich set of Internet-based applications to help small-business owners streamline and automate daily business tasks, such as management of customers, projects and documents.

re: what's Office Live all about

Thanks for the information mate, when I read on the link that you gave me, I think we have to enter our live id we used for the Office Live Subscription to check our available support options whether it be email, chat support or phone.