Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How do i change my keyboard layout when typing @

MS Office Support

Old 11-08-2007

How do i change my keyboard layout when typing @

My question is simple here. I need some option to find out how can I modify the keyboard layout while typing the same. I had performed a set of changes bu that does not worked. I am looking for some easy way to modify the keyboard layout while using it in Word.

Old 12-08-2007

I do not think there is a quick way to change keyboard layout or language from Word. Whatever you have to is possible through language settings only. When you install Windows first time the language bar appears at the lower end. You can enable that once again from Control Panel and from there you can change the language. You can also use some third party application for the same.
Old 08-09-2009

Re: How do i change my keyboard layout when typing @

Go to Start->Control Panel->Regional and Language Options->go to tab Language->click button Details...->in new window under tab Settings from drop-down menu select English(united Kingdom). Click Apply;OK. That's it. Now under key 2 is ". Under ' is @(down right on the keyboard
Old 28-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExaFlop View Post
Go to Start->Control Panel->Regional and Language Options->go to tab Language->click button Details...->in new window under tab Settings from drop-down menu select English(united Kingdom). Click Apply;OK. That's it. Now under key 2 is ". Under ' is @(down right on the keyboard

hey mate what do i need to do if this happens on an old computer?
Old 29-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfb1995 View Post
hey mate what do i need to do if this happens on an old computer?
You need to tell us what kind of problem you are facing in details, also it would be appreciated if you can tell us what is your full computer specifications. Normally if you are facing the same issue discussed in this topic, then whether you have an old computer or a new one, fixes or solutions are based on the same criteria having the same hardware, software and so on.
Old 20-04-2012

Same problem, only Word and Outlook 2007 don't show the @ symbol when typing. With Internet Explorer it types @ normal, and the Region Language settings are set normal(English US Default) for keyboard layout and input. Office update needed maybe? Or is there some other setting that I am overlooking?

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Tags: ,