Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Greek Proofing Tools

MS Office Support

Old 10-06-2007

Greek Proofing Tools

I use MS word frequently and i am having English as my main language. However i use Greek words some times, so i was thinking if there might be a spell checker for Greek which can be used along with English language, without interfering English spell checker??

Old 10-06-2007

You should have mentioned the version of MS Office you are using, so that we could have better idea of your case. Anyways, you will have to add Greek spell checker i guess. There are proofing tools for every language, you can download and install respected one for your Greek language.

Just Google out "Greek Proofing Tools for (your version of word) " and you will get download links in the lists. Just make sure that you are downloading form Microsoft sites.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Tags: , ,