Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

outlook error:unable to start processing services. could not open

MS Office Support

Old 01-05-2007

outlook error:unable to start processing services. could not open

I purchased a new computer that came with the Office trial. I am already using Office 2003, so I unstalled the trial version and then I reinstalled Office 2003 and everything is working properly except for outlook. If I am trying to open Outlook, then I am getting the same error given in the title. How can I solve this issue? Thanks.

Old 01-05-2007

RE: outlook error:unable to start processing services. could not open

Have you tried using the Repair option for Outlook or use your Office CD for your 2003 version that you have?

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support