Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can I disable the End-User License Agreement notice?

MS Office Support

Old 29-03-2007

Can I disable the End-User License Agreement notice?

I am having a fully Genuine Office 2007 Professional suite. Bought it last month from Microsoft itself. After installing the same, its been a month now still the ĎEnd User License Agreementí notice keeps popping up every now and then whenever I try using any office application. Though it is a Genuine Product Its very irritating to keep clicking the EULA.

I request anyone here to please provide me a way to stop this notice appearing again and again on my Screen. Thank you.

Old 29-03-2007

Fortunately Microsoft is well aware of this problem and hence they have already provided a solution for the same. Here it is:
  • Log on to the computer by using a user account that has administrative credentials.
  • Start an Office program, such as Word. The End User License Agreement dialog box appears.
  • Note For Windows Vista, click Start, click All Programs, click Microsoft Office, right-click an Office program, click Run as administrator, and then click Continue.
  • Click I Accept.
  • Exit the Office program that you just started.
  • Repeat step 2 to step 4 for the other Office programs that still prompt you with the EULA.
Old 26-10-2007

Re: Can I disable the End-User License Agreement notice?

Than you very much for posting the solution. I tried going through those steps but at the 4th step where I need to click Accept, Iím not getting that option anywhere. Is that method applicable for Office 2007? Iím using Vista with Office 2007.
Old 09-09-2009

Re: Can I disable the End-User License Agreement notice?

I too am having the same problem and I'm confused. Right clicking doesn't provide the run as administrator option. Any other suggestions?

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Tags: , ,