Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

There is not enough memory or disk space to display or print image

MS Office Support

Old 28-03-2007

There is not enough memory or disk space to display or print image

I dont know why I am getting error message that states "There is not enough memory or disk space to display or print images" when I am trying to open a word document and the images are no displayed. The images were pasted directly to the document. Can anyone tell me any resolution to solve this problem? I am on a Windows XP machine with Office 2000. Thanks for any information.

Old 04-02-2013

Re: There is not enough memory or disk space to display or print image

The issue appear because your system has no ram left to process the operation. You have to stop some applications that are working in the background and then check again. You can also remove some unwanted stuff from your system and then see whether it is working fine or not.

You receive a "There is not enough memory or disk space to complete the operation" error message when you open a file in Word 2000

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support