Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Multilingual User Interface Pack

MS Office Support

Old 14-03-2007

Multilingual User Interface Pack

I want to know where to find the "Multilingual User Interface Pack" for Office, I have already searched across the Microsoft website but I was not able to find anything. Could it be possible that I have to buy it only, or is it hidden somewhere? Can anyone tell me how to get this MUI? Thanks.

Old 15-03-2007

Re: Multilingual User Interface Pack

I think that for MS Office XP and 2003 versions, the multi-user interface edition was a corporate only/enterprise licensed Office product version and not something that could be downloaded. You can try to buy the Office Proofing Tools kit to have spell/grammar check in 30+ languages, but not the menu language changing portion. If you have Office 2007, then you can add menu/proofing tool languages individually.
Old 24-09-2008

I am using corporate licensed office 2000,XP and 2003.
Could you tell me how can i get Multilingual User Interface for office?
Do i need to re-run the office installation?
Are there any other installers for this?

Any help will be much appreciated.
I really stuck up with it for couple of days.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support