Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

where are emoticons stored

MS Office Support

Old 15-09-2006

He guys where are the emoticons stored for Office Communicator? Does anyone has any idea about it?? I also want to know if it is possible to create custom emoticons ?If yes then let me know how??

Thanks in advance.

Old 17-09-2006

RE: where are emoticons stored

As far as i am aware the folder might be located in your C:/ drive within the program files folder for MS Office Communicator. It should be inside folder of the messenger. One can create custom emoticons but than that depends on the type of messenger. You can go through the menu bar of the messenger to check out if there is any option for creating custom emoticons.

Just go through the menu bar of the messenger and let me know if you see any options there. If not, then i will try to help you out with alternate solution later.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Tags: ,