Thread: Mapi error when attempting to send as attachment from word/excel

Mapi error when attempting to send as attachment from word/excel

I am facing a MAPI error on my system. I am not able to work on Office 2003. When I try to send a email as attachment I am getting that error and word crashes. I cannot move any further nor I am able to do anything. While it was easy to save or modify the document. I went online and search for MAPI error where I found that this is related to some internet settings. But everything looks to be working fine. Does anyone has any information on the problem.

Try to check your mail settings. You have to go in outlook and ensure that your email is working fine. Word sends emails through that only. You can remove the settings and simply add them once again so that there is no mistake in the same. You can run a test to find out the mail server is responding or not. If you are still getting that error then only thing remains is to use outlook for sending mails.

Try to run a repair setup of office. You can do that through office installation disc and I am sure it will work fine. I got the same issue before and after tons of setting changes nothing worked out. The last thing that I did is performed a clean setup. I reconfigured outlook once again. Things are working fine. There is no problem with the connectivity. If you are not having setup then you can try running sfc /scannow to check out any issue with windows file.