Thread: Print Problems

Print Problems

I recently did a fresh installation of Office 2007 on my Windows XP system. Also configured Outlook and am using it since a week now. The problem is when I try to print anything from Outlook, it says “Prop bitmap DLL not loaded” and when I click OK on this message window, it stucks on ‘Connecting to Printer'. Nothing happens. As soon as I cancel this ‘Connecting to Printer' message printing starts properly.

Now though the printing starts most of the time it only prints the header and no text. Problem is only with Outlook. At the same time when I print from MS Word, everything works fine. I have no idea what to do and hence seeking for some help.

Re: Print Problems

Not sure but most probably it could be the drivers problem. You should Try updating the drivers from Printer Manufacturer website. Just make sure to first completely remove the printer before installing drivers. See if it helps.

RE: Print Problems

Thanks for the prompt response - I did update drivers but had not removed printer completely - I'll be back!!

prop bitmap dll not loaded

I have a client is is asking for help with the same issue, whenever she tries to print an email from Outlook 2007 she receives the error "prop bitmap dll not loaded" she can print if she clicks OK several times however that seems particularly bizarre to me.

I have asked her to download the latest driver for the printer in the hopes that solves the issue. Printer is a lexmark 6300?? i think...