Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

I need a converter for .cwk (Clarisworks) file to convert to Window

MS Office Support

Old 29-01-2005

I need a converter for .cwk (Clarisworks) file to convert to Window

Hello all, I am just looking for a free converter to read a .cwk file Clarisworks, which was sent to me by one of my friends. Can anyone suggest me some? Thanks.

Old 15-01-2013

Re: I need a converter for .cwk (Clarisworks) file to convert to Window

Incase you have installed Office 97 or later, then the different converters are not installed by default. You might need to insert the office CD and choose add components and search for Clarisworks converter. If you are not able to find it there then try to search the microsoft website and if you still dont find it, then simply google it.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support