Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

lost product key microsoft office 2003 trial

MS Office Support

Old 05-10-2005

lost product key microsoft office 2003 trial

I have lost my product key for Microsoft office 2003 trial? Is there anyone who can provide me it here??? I have been looking after one over the web but i haven't come across any. That's the reason i have started a new topic here with a hope that some one over here might help me out.

Old 05-10-2005

KEATON!, every product key of Microsoft office 2003 trial is unique. I don't think anyone will give you theirs. I want to know, how have you lost your product key ?? I mean if you might have downloaded it from Microsoft website then they might have sent you an email on your registered email address with the product key.

You can cross check if it is there in your inbox, In case you have deleted the mail then you can try contacting Microsoft and ask for help. Hope you have not downloaded some cracked version.
Old 15-01-2014

Re: lost product key microsoft office 2003 trial

You can also use a software called ProduKey to retrieve the microsoft office product key from your computer. It is a small utility that displays the available product ID and CD key of MS-Office, Windows, and SQL Server installed on your computer. You can view this information for your current running operating system, or for another operating system/computer system - using command line options.
Old 17-01-2014

Re: lost product key microsoft office 2003 trial

There are various tools available to find the lost product keys and another such is called LicenseCrawler. If you want to setup your computer system again you need the serial numbers at hand for all the software programs that you have purchased and registered and licenses then this tool is the best one that you can use. It supports Windows product key but also other serial numbers for applications like Nero, Office, VMWare and most other applications.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Tags: , , ,